Sunday, November 13, 2011

So Very Excited!

In my first post I mentioned that I was going to be selling some of my things at a store and that I would share more information on that later. Well, later is now! I have rented a small space in a store called Purple Patty. Purple Patty was previously a store named "Antiques" in the Township Square Shopping Center. But, just recently she has moved her store across the parking lot [next door to Latte Tots] into a much bigger space. Purple Patty is more antiques and collectables but, with her bigger space she was able to rent out space to other vendors. I am very excited to say, I am one of her new vendors! I will be moving my stuff in next week and our tentative grand opening is next Thursday the 17th. Here is a preview of a few things I will be selling at the store....


I hope you can stop by the store sometime!

1 comment: