Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Showing the love!

Just incase you didn't notice...my blog has a new look. When I first decided to start a blog I was so excited to make it look fun and cute. But, I soon realized how hard that was to do. I found a few sites that had free blog layouts (which is what I had before this layout) but, it looked totally different from our Plum Berry Creek "logo" on facebook. So, I started my search for a custom blog layout. For those who have never looked into that, let me just tell you it can get pretty very expensive! Then I came across this lady who sold custom layouts on Etsy for a VERY good price. She was so fantastic to work with. She let me have a say the whole entire way and did not finish until I was 100% happy. So, for any of you out there that might be looking for a "new look" for your blog or know someone that is, you should definitely look into Three Little Birdies .

On a different note. The last couple days the weather has gotten cooler and it is really starting to feel like Fall. So, I'm going to leave you with a few pictures of my favorite Fall decorating ideas.



Happy Fall Yall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment