Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's beginning to feel a lot like....

I realize that it's only November. But, it's hard not to get in the Christmas spirit when every store you go into already has all of their Christmas decorations and goodies out. So, after leaving Hobby Lobby last week feeling very festive and in the Christmas mood....I went home and starting thinking/researching a Christmas wreath for our front door. {I have a small obsession with wreaths lately} I found a few that I loved but, wanted to attempt to make it myself. So, back to hobby lobby I went. When I got to Hobby Lobby, I was very happy to find out that all Christmas decorations and crafts were 50% off. You gotta love Hob Lob!!

Instead of doing other things around the house today {laundry, cleaning, school work}   I decided I would attempt to make the wreath. This is how it came out....



Don't worry I did not leave it on my front door. I just put it there for the picture. I will put it away until after Thanksgiving. Seeing it in the pictures makes me want to tweak a few things... maybe add the letter "J" in the middle to personalize it. But, overall I am pretty happy with the finished product! I am tossing around the idea of adding this to the Plum Berry Creek facebook page. What do you think I should do?

1 comment: