Monday, December 19, 2011

Are you ready?

Are you ready for Christmas!? We only have 5 days left. This is what I've been doing tonight. I'm wrapping the last few gifts while watching Lifetime [it's so addicting!!!] and drinking my favorite tea.

My mom calls it "Friendship Tea". She used to make it for all of our teachers as gifts for Christmas. I look forward to cooler weather every year so I can make it. I wanted to share the SUPER EASY recipe with all of you. Most of it you might even have in your pantry already! Go ahead go make it.... then tell me what you think!

Friendship Tea

34 oz. Tang

1 1/3 cup of instant tea

3 cups sugar

1/2 cup of lemonade mix

1 Tablespoon cinnamon

1 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves

Mix above all together.

Mix 1-2 Tablespoons tea mixture in a cup of boiling water. 



Now sit back, relax and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment