Monday, February 27, 2012

Exciting News!

My last post was on Christmas Eve. That was a while ago! I have been MIA for a reason though. The week before Christmas we found out we were pregnant!!! Although I have been extremely blessed and haven't had morning sickness or anything, I have been SUPER tired. Classes started back the 2nd week of January and I am taking 15 hours this semester. So, it's been all I can do to go to class and study. Honestly blogging has been the last thing on my mind. But, I am 14 week now and passed my first trimester so my energy is starting to come back slowly.

Spencer and I could not have thought of a better Christmas gift! We feel so so very blessed! We wanted to tell our immediate families on Christmas Day. I wanted to tell them in a fun way and so I came up with the idea to give both of our mom's a picture frame block that I make with a little saying at the bottom. They turned out like this....


We wrapped them up and let them open it with all the rest of their gifts. Needless to say there was lots of screaming, jumping around, crying and hugging! We could not have hoped for a better reaction from both of our families!

We just had our 14-week Dr. appointment and we got to hear the heartbeat. It was so amazing! It's so crazy how I can already be so in love with someone I haven't met yet.

1 comment: